The 2017 Under 18 IAAF athletic championship brought together the top young athletes from 130 nations across the world. The colorful event was staged at the Kasarani Stadium in Nairobi, Kenya. Despite the fear that Kenya lacked the capacity to host such a big event, the nation proofed its critics wrong by staging a very successful event. The young athletes displayed a splendid show as they clash for the medals. The energy, speed and agility of the girls and boys enthralled thousands of funs in the stadium. The upcoming young stars did only showcase their sporting prowess; some of them proved that sports and beauty can be synonymous. The event was not short of undoubtedly the most beautiful girls who put on a spirited fight to bag on the highly coveted gold medals.
Who said that beauty belongs to the catwalk? One is made to think otherwise if the 2017 under 18 IAAF athletics is anything to go by. As other young girls are yearning for virtual attention in the social media by aping socialites, some beauties are getting the real attention by excelling in athletics at the global stage. Here is a list of the most beautiful young stars who graced and emerged victorious in the under 18 IAAF championship that went down at Kasarani stadium in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Maria Vicente from Spain is without doubt the most beautiful athlete who took part in U18IAAF in Nairobi. She put on despicable effort to win a gold model in 800m girls’ heptathlon.
- The beautiful Yaroslava Mahuchikh from Ukraine bagged a gold medal in high jump.
- Mizgin Ay is the young beauty from Turkey who stunned favorite contenders to win a gold medal in 100 meters.
- The gorgeous Giovana Rosalia Dos Santos from Brazil Put on despicable show to win the girls’ 400 Meters.
- Zeney Van Der Walt from South Africa has the hot looks and elegance. She bagged a gold medal in 400 meter steeplechase.
- Marisleisys Duarthe secured first gold for Cuba in the javelin throw, and she is cute too.